新中港金融投資有限公司 – 位於香港並持有香港證監會1類證券交易，4類就證券提供意見，以及9類資產管理之受監管活動牌照。
Please read this important information before proceeding. It contains legal and regulatory notices relevant to the information on this site.
- The information on the website you are about to enter is intended for Professional Investors / Accredited & Institutional Investors / Qualified Investors ONLY as defined in your relevant jurisdiction.
- Information contained in this website does not constitute investment advice. Potential investors should note that investments can involve significant risks and the value of an investment may go down as well as up. No assurance can be given that the investment objective of any investment products will be achieved.
- Investment involves risks. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and you may not get back your original investment. Please refer to the offering documents for details, including the risk factors. You should ensure you fully understand the risks associated with the investment and should also consider your own investment objective and risk tolerance level. If in doubt, please seek independent financial professional advice.
- The following pages contain information and material relating to funds that are authorised by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong, however, such authorization does not imply official approval or recommendation.
- This website is prepared and issued by FTAG Financial Limited, which is a corporation licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission in Hong Kong to engage in Type 1 (dealing in securities); Type 4 (advising on securities) and Type 9 (asset management) regulated activities. The contents of this website have not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission or any regulatory authority in Hong Kong.
→ Please click the "ACCEPT" button below if you have read and understood this page and agree to abide by its contents, otherwise click "DECLINE" to leave the website.